Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photoventures

These are some of the most recent pictures that I've taken/edited from various adventures I've had in Cairo.

Cairo Jazz Club - My friend Sattar on base.

Cairo Jazz Club - singer of EgoZ

Sattar

Singer

Sattar

Sattar

Mike
Guitar left on its stand during a break
Picture of the tracks from my ATV, which broke down when I stopped to take pictures. Irony.


The jeep that took us to the sand dunes next to a  sandboard

Tabla Drums- Sandboarding

Sand dunes - Sandboarding

Lamp hanging in front of the Hanging Church - Coptic Cairo

Playing in the Sand

Trekking


The Happy Couple

Charlotte

Charlotte Sandboarding

Apocalypse in Garbage City


Lamp in St. George's Church - Coptic Cairo

Andrew playing volleyball

Andrew

Andrew Chillin'
- taken with a Nikon D90 DSLR, 18-55mm VR lens

No comments:

Post a Comment